- Size: The model is wearing one size fits all
Satin Bonnet with Premium Quality: Our bonnets are made ofHypoallergenic, Lightweight and Breathable and Skin Friendly, protect your hair and styles satin. note: If you wish to use this item while using your hair serum for deep treatment use a thin plastic cap underneath (follow the directions in your package under deep treatment tips.)
- Bonnet for Curly Hair: If you have coily, curly, or wavy hair, you know that sleep will make curly hair frizzy when you wake up in the busy mornings; Our satin silk bonnet is designed with full cover premium satin, which will make your hair frizz-free and tangle-free by reducing friction between your hair; Our bonnet will help you get rid of the dryness and breakage cause the bonnet have no moisture-absorb materials such as cotton;
- Bonnet Features with Elastic Bands: Our bonnet has a stretchable elastic band - one size fits all for comfortable wear; After many improvements, the satin bonnet has a thin elastic band that can protect your edges and you can avoid picking at them. The band won't make your head feel tight or cause headaches
- Multifunctional Bonnet: This satin bonnet is not only suitable for sleeping but convenient for you when you're washing face, bathing, and doing skincare; The silk satin bonnet also performs great as a headcover for cancer & chemo patient, because the lining of the silk bonnet would protect your hair from losing badly; Also, a soft front and large room are designed for long hair and large heads and;
- LARGE SIZE TO FIT ALL HEAD SIZE: Normal size 16inch*16inch, No tight and no-slip, no matter how thick your hair. Great for holding natural hair, braids, weaves, rollers, hair clamps, long hair, and up-dos. Should be a perfect fit.
- WIDEBAND DESIGN FOR COMFORT AND EDGE PROTECTION: Protect your edges with our protective satin. Our modern design holds hair in comfortably without the large ruffled edge look. Comfort around temples and edges with no pulling.
- Dying STANDARD: We keep USA products standard in mind, our bonnet reaches USA Proposition 65 Standard - 4 Level Rubbing Color Fastness, Disperse Free, and AZO Free Dying.
- Washing Instructions for Bonnet:
1. Hand wash or machine wash in cool water on low setting/ gentle cycle
2. Satin can be hand washed with cold water and gentle soaps; It should be laid out flat or hung to dry, although satin should not be attached with clothespins, since they will leave marks.
3. Satin should also not be twisted or contorted while it is wet, because it may set permanent wrinkles in the fabric, instead, squeeze out excess water with a towel then air dry.