- Size: The model is wearing one size fits all
Satin Bonnet with Premium Quality: Our bonnets are made ofHypoallergenic, Lightweight and Breathable and Skin Friendly, protect your hair and styles. note: If you wish to use this item while using your hair serum for deep treatment use a thin plastic cap underneath (follow the directions in your package under deep treatment tips.)
- Bonnet for Curly Hair: If you have coily, curly, or wavy hair, you know that sleep will make curly hair in a mess when you wake up in the busy morning; Our satin silk bonnet is designed with full cover premium satin, which will make your hair frizz-free and tangle-free by reducing friction between your hair; Our silk satin bonnet will help you get rid of the dryness and breakage cause the satin bonnet have no moisture-absorb materials such as cotton;
- Bonnet Features with Elastic Bands: Our bonnet has a stretchable elastic band - one size fits all for comfortable wear; After many improvements, the satin bonnet has a thin elastic band that can protect your edges and you can avoid picking at them. The band won't make your head feel tight or cause headaches
- Multifunctional Bonnet: This satin bonnet is not only suitable for sleeping but convenient for you when you're washing face, bathing, and doing skincare; The silk satin bonnet also performs great as a headcover for cancer & chemo patient, because the lining of the silk bonnet would protect your hair from losing badly; Also, a soft front and large room are designed for long hair and large heads and;
- LARGE SIZE TO FIT ALL HEAD SIZE: Normal size 16inch*16inch, No tight and no-slip, no matter how thick your hair. Great for holding natural hair, braids, weaves, rollers, hair clamps, long hair, and up-dos. Should be a perfect fit.
- WIDEBAND DESIGN FOR COMFORT AND EDGE PROTECTION: Protect your edges with our protective satin perimeter edge. Our modern design holds hair in comfortably without the large ruffled edge look. Comfort around temples and edges with no pulling.
- Dying STANDARD: We keep USA products standard in mind, our bonnet reaches USA Proposition 65 Standard - 4 Level Rubbing Color Fastness, Disperse Free, and AZO Free Dying.Includes polyester bonnets
- Washing Instructions for Bonnet:
1. Hand wash or machine wash in cool water on low setting/ gentle cycle;
2. Satin can be hand washed with cold water and gentle soaps; It should be laid out flat or hung to dry, although satin should not be attached with clothespins, since they will leave marks;
3. Satin should also not be twisted or contorted while it is wet, because it may set permanent wrinkles in the fabric, instead, squeeze out excess water with a towel then air dry.